Top Apps for Singers
I love using technology and incorporate into my vocal training and enhance my musicianship and overall well being no matter where I am.
These are my recent TOP apps I swear by and I know you will love them too:
1. TwisterWave: With TwistedWave on your iPad or iPhone, you can record and edit anything, anywhere. This is just like a portable home studio. I especially love the fact you can add sound effect to your vocals and export it into different formats (which saves you a lot of time later).
2. iStroboSoft: If you are looking to get the best and most accurate tuner for your voice or guitar. I love using this one. Oh and it's FREE.
3. Genius Scan: For the more practical part of your singing career this one is a saver. If you need to make an immediate copy you just take a pic of it and you can send it as a PDF or print it.
Makes life easier.
4. Social Media: This one is very important. We live in a very unique period of time where we can connect to billions of people around the world and share our talents with them. No longer we need the middle man to give us a chance and break into the industry. You make your industry. Use it. Post on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube on a weekly basis. Slowly but surly you will create a community for yourself and the most important thing you do it in your own TERMS.
Comment below if you want me to do a more in depth video about it.
5. SoundCloud: SoundCloud is a music and podcast streaming platform that lets you listen to millions of songs from around the world, or upload your own. What I love most about it is that I can get inspired by so many artists around the world and share my own music with no visuals.
6. Learn To Sing Singing Lessons: Great app for singers who want real-time pitch detector, studio effects to enhance your singing in karaoke style, share your songs to families and friends. It also has a note bar octave control (Low - Normal - High), sing-along songs from your iTunes music library and so much more. The best part I love about this is you can see your current range and have a clear idea where you are and where you want to be vocally.
7. Sworkit: Being a good singer and performer means also taking care of your body and your ov real health. But it gets very challenging if you are touring or super busy and on the go most of the time and going to the gym is just not possible for you. With this app you really have no excuse. You can do it ANYWHERE and you can find the perfect workout that fits your goals and level. Ha and its FREE. You're welcome :)